Commitment To Quality Dental Care
“I have always been concerned about infection control and cleanliness of my office. We use universal techniques for patient care and office maintenance. Techniques are based on recommendations and guidelines from the American Dental Association and the Center for Disease Control. I am always searching for improved chemicals and techniques that are environmentally friendly.”
- Dr. Richard Lewis
The following practices are in effect at the office:
- Clinical personnel wear protective gloves, eyeglasses, and masks.
- Single-use disposable products are used when practical.
- All Surfaces are thoroughly disinfected.
- Waste material is disposed of in accordance with state and federal law.
- Clinical personnel are immunized against hepatitis B.
- Custodial services come to the office on a daily basis.