What is Invisalign and how does it work?
- Invisalign is the latest technique in straightening your teeth without braces using clear trays called Aligners. Aligners are made of a clear, thin medical-grade polymer that is virtually invisible when worn.
- 3D technology is used to create clear Aligners that are custom made to fit your teeth. Imaging technology is used to project tooth movement during alignment stages. Invisalign creates a series of clear, custom-made Aligners that gradually move your teeth.
- You wear each set of clear trays for about 2 weeks and come in for short office visits about every 6 weeks.
How long does it take and what is the cost?
- The treatment time is about the same as braces, but it’s a lot more convenient for active adults and teens because it’s clear and removable.
- The cost depends on the type and length of your treatment. We can go over that during a free consultation.
- Our office offers a number of affordable financing plans – including ‘No Interest’ financing starting at about $135 per month.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
- Nearly invisible – You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
- Removable – You can still eat and drink what you want.
- Better oral hygiene – You can brush and floss normally ato maintain healthy gums and teeth.
- Comfortable – There are no wires, metal, or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Consultation and Getting Started
- A free Invisalign consultation takes about 30 minutes. That’s the best way to find out if Invisalign is right for you.
- You can find more information at the Invisalign Web site.
- Would you like to schedule your appointment today? We invite you to contact us through email or by phone: (781) 272-5890 for your free consultation. The office is located at 281 Cambridge Street (Route 3A), Burlington, Massachusetts 01803 (easily accessed via MBTA).